Combining a diary, planner, a journal, a sketch book, scrap book, self development exercises and mindfulness: this method of journalling aims to tap into the left and right side of the brain, honouring the person as a whole. The approach can be changed depending on what is needed at the time.
The big idea is that everything is in one place – no more multiples books and searching for bits of paper.
Q: Who is it intended for?
A: People who/whom:
- normal planners don’t work for
- need a “mental break”
- don’t feel fulfilled
- need a creative outlet
- need tone more productive / organised
- want transformation / goal setting
- want to create something beautiful to look back on
Using the journal to work though areas such as :
- creative exercises / art projects
- self awareness exercises
- goal setting
- transformation exercises
- limiting belief / self confidence exercises
- self care routines
- values and ethics
- planning and organisation
- and so much more